We looked at a range of blogs to find out:
What a blog is?
We then discussed what would be the purpose of Room 14's class blog.
We also talked about one of our school values -R E S P E C T and how this would apply to blogging.
To practice this we all left a comment on another classes blog.
This is what we decided would made a quality comment:
- being specific by explaining what you liked and why
- offering ideas for what could make the post even better
- asking a question
- making sure correct spelling and punctuation was used
- not leaving any personal details
5 comments:
Great ideas i think its a great thing to have a class blog Kay cameron
Your blogg site is starting to have some interesting items on it.I do wonder what the word blogg actually means and where it may have come from?
hey guys it is a great idea to have a blog going on i hope you have fun with it :)
I am a teacher in New Plymouth and a group of us have been told about your blog. I am very new to blogging so I am excited to soak up new ideas.
My class are just beginning to find out how to share their learning in this way.
Cool it looks very interesting.
Here is a link to my classes blog hope you enjoy: http://frankleyroom112012.blogspot.co.nz/
Post a Comment