We are a Year 5/6 class in Tauranga,New Zealand.
Excellent work Katalla and Brooke! I think you both have done a great job with your photos and presentation. WELL DONE!! :)
Hey! You must of really worked hard to take the photos and name them. I like the border that you put on it.Keep up the good work! OLivia
well i will on what to do when im at home when it is a rainy day .latasha
wow now I will never get bored on a rainy day.
wow those are amazing wet day choices well done!!!
What wonderful learning Katalla and Brooke, and so helpful for the rest of us. This really gives us some good ideas for wet days. Thank you for your leadership in supporting us to make sensible choices when we are stuck inside this winter!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
7 comments:
Excellent work Katalla and Brooke! I think you both have done a great job with your photos and presentation. WELL DONE!! :)
Hey! You must of really worked hard to take the photos and name them. I like the border that you put on it.
Keep up the good work! OLivia
well i will on what to do when im at home when it is a rainy day .latasha
well i will on what to do when im at home when it is a rainy day .latasha
wow now I will never get bored on a rainy day.
wow those are amazing wet day choices well done!!!
What wonderful learning Katalla and Brooke, and so helpful for the rest of us. This really gives us some good ideas for wet days. Thank you for your leadership in supporting us to make sensible choices when we are stuck inside this winter!
Post a Comment