Thursday, May 19, 2011

Reading Question Chain - Poseidon

The Poseidon group have been reading Trapped by a Teacher by Dr Mary Ann Duke. We are challenging each other’s understanding of the text with a question chain

What is a question chain?
The teacher posts a question.
First student from the group answers it and poses a new question.
Second student answers that question and poses a third.
And so forth........
Questions cannot be repeated.

All questions and answers are posted using the comment box.

9 comments:

miela said...

hi mrs jensen what is our question

Mrs Jensen said...

Sorry Miela I forgot.
Here is the question: Descibe one way that your life can 'connect' to events in the story?

miela said...

When I was young I had 2 dogs lucy and jessie lucy keep running away ang she would always get caught by the pound.

miela said...

Has any thing happend to you in your life that relates to the book.

zav said...

yes when I was little I had a crazy fun teacher at my kindy she was all ways wearing funky hats

zav said...

who is the main person in the story?

keilani said...

mrs battels is the main perso.


who are the 4 main chartser.

miela said...

the 4 main charictors are Scalett jones,betty joe,jimbo mea,Mrs Battles.



what is the eqipment mrs battles uses.

Dilz said...

Fish hooks, hand cuffs duct tape,ropes and a snatch hook.
How many kilograms was the test-line for the snatch hook?

 
Copyright 2010 Room 14 Explorers. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase