Sunday, May 8, 2011

Update 4 from Mrs Logan

Well here we are in London. We are having an amazing time with fantastic weather and great company. we have all seen so much and learnt such a lot about history and also met some wonderful people.
Jacob visited Arsenal stadium today and Emilie and I are off to a show in the West end on Monday to see the show 'Wicked.' It is meant to be fantastic so we are really looking forward to that. Jacob and Jess are off to visit Lords on Monday and tour the cricket ground, known as the home of cricket.

Room 14, I really wished I had you with me as we visited parts of Olympia in Greece and Sicily. We went through the straits of |Messina which is where the terrible whirl pools from the journey of Odysseus were siad to be. Check them out on a map and I'll tell you the story when I get back.

Sorry that this is such a short email and that my contact lately has been scare. We haven't had any access to email.

I hope that you are all well.

Love
Maree/ Mrs Logan

2 comments:

Latasha said...

well mrs logan its good to here that you are safe. while i was reading i was amazed with your journey

latasha said...

i am glad you are back. it is wonderful that you are here

 
Copyright 2010 Room 14 Explorers. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase