Thursday, July 7, 2011

Maori Language Week - Exploring Manaakitanga.

6 comments:

Fiona Grant said...

Ka nui te mihi Room 14, ka mau te wehi!

Anonymous said...

Ka Pai Ruma 14 - VERY IMPRESSED with your thoughts:-) You have an incredible understanding of manaakitanga. Great to see your blogpost shared on twitter - I have forwarded it on to the people I work with as I know they too will be impressed.
Ka Kite
Tania from Whangarei

Shaaza said...

Wow you have given some really thoughtful examples, well done. ICT is so great for sharing your ideas and knowledge in exciting new ways :-)
Ka kite
Sharon Carlson from Hamilton

Kea Te Rurehe-Latu said...

Kia ora koutou nga tamariki o ruma 14. Ka rawe koutou, great to hear about how you are all using manaakitanga to support and work alongside your whanau and friends.
Ka piki te ora, ka piki te mana.
Na Kea

Hazel Owen said...

Loved the pictures - really creative - as well as the ideas you share about what manaakitanga means to you. Superb to hear all your voices too!!! Almost like being there :-)

Ka kite
Hazel

NaketaNZ said...

Kia ora koutou.
Tau ke to mahi. Love the essence of your korero. I've shared the link with my teachers too.
Naketa (from Auckland)

 
Copyright 2010 Room 14 Explorers. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase