This slideshow shows examples of our school value respect.Rm14respect
How do members of your family/whanau show respect ?
Please share your ideas below.
How do members of your family/whanau show respect ?
Please share your ideas below.
We are a Year 5/6 class in Tauranga,New Zealand.
7 comments:
tidying up after ourselves. Kay, (Brookes mum)
by respecting others rules Brooke Cameron
I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile AL. I am a Secondary/English Language Arts Major.
I really enjoyed this presentation. I think that it is very important to teach students to respect others and our environment. Classroom etiquette is something that all ages should be taught and reminded of as they progress in their education. The definitions of respect presented in this slideshow are not only applicable to students but adults as well.
The class did a great job on this post. Keep up the good work!
I was sent to this blog as a part of an assignment for Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I think that the interactive manner between your class and this blog is great. I like the way you are using the blog idea in this classroom and teaching character in the same way.
Hey,
My name is AnnMerritt and I'm a Junior at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Secondary Education English/Language Arts.
I really enjoyed this slideshow about respect. Respect is something every kid needs to learn and sometimes even adults need to be reminded of. I loved all of the pictures the class used to represent the different actions! I'm guessing y'all have a lot of trees nearby and students who like to climb up and play on them.
My family shows respect by taking interest in each others activities and asking about everyone's day at the dinner table.
Feel free to visit my class blog anytime by Clicking Here . Keep up the great posts! Happy blogging, AnnMerritt
Hi room14, Great to see your having fun while learning
:)
Post a Comment