We are a Year 5/6 class in Tauranga,New Zealand.
:p. Happy birthday mrs Logan. I hope you had a great day from Lucy J
good
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i hope you had a great day and had fun.
I hope you had a great day.And enjoy the presents.
Hi Mrs logan and Maringi.Happy birthday I hope you had a lovely birthday.Hope you got lots of presents.From Charlotte.
Hi Mrs logan and Maringi. Hope you got lots and lots of presents hope you had an awesome day.
Happy birthday I hope that you have a great day and a new start to the years to come!!!!!!Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday Maringi hope have a great day and lots of wishes.
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
9 comments:
:p. Happy birthday mrs Logan. I hope you had a great day from Lucy J
good
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i hope you had a great day and had fun.
I hope you had a great day.And enjoy the presents.
Hi Mrs logan and Maringi.Happy birthday I hope you had a lovely birthday.Hope you got lots of presents.From Charlotte.
Hi Mrs logan and Maringi. Hope you got lots and lots of presents hope you had an awesome day.
Happy birthday I hope that you have a great day and a new start to the years to come!!!!!!
Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday Maringi hope have a great day and lots of wishes.
Happy birthday Maringi hope have a great day and lots of wishes.
Post a Comment