Keilani and Charlotte created this slide-show to share our ideas about the school value - Integrity. Can you add any more ideas?
Please scroll to the end of this post and click 'Add a comment' to add your ideas.
Well done Room 14, I really like the fact that you had lots of different ideas from students but also I think its important that the teachers/adults were also adding in their opinions too, it meant that everyone was thinking about integrity and there were lots of ideas. I think that's what I would have held up on a card that its good for everyone to show integrity. Mr Webb and Room 8, Melville Intermediate School, Hamilton, Waikato.
I have enjoyed looking at your blog. Your art slideshare was lovely and I really enjoyed the language of Integrity. At my school we learn about the virtues also. What I liked about your slideshow was the words "be true to yourself even when noone else is looking". http://bestschoolintheworld1.blogspot.com/ This blog is created by year 5/6 students also. Maybe we can skype sometime and share our ideas about blogging. Ms Matthews
I agree with Mr. Webb, having the adults participate is important. Character education is so important, creating a community that cares about each other truly enhances the learning environment.
Mr. C NoelTigers.com Noel Elementary School Noel, Missouri USA
Hi Keilani, Charlotte, and Room 14, my name is Miranda. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama USA. I am in a class called EDM310. As one of our assignments I get to follow your class blog.
I really enjoyed your slideshow on integrity. I agree that it is important that the adults were in the slideshow too. Everyone has their own opinion on what integrity is and it is so neat to see what your class believes is the meaning. My card would read: Believe in yourself and everyone else will too.
Thank you so much for sharing! Keep up the great work.
Hey Room 14! I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I am excited to be apart of this integrity lesson! I think these two children did a terrific job. By choosing to incorporate some teachers and different ages of children, several definitions were brought together. Integrity is such an important part of character and I'm glad to see these children considering what it truly means. My card would say: Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking. Thanks for the post! Your class can view my blog at spenceamandaedm310.blogspot.com.
I am Sarah Nell York in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I go to the University of South Alabama. I love that you guys put together this slide show of what integrity means. It really was such a great presentation! I am encouraged to see kids use technology today!! Keep up the great work!!
Hello, I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University if South Alabama. I really like this slideshow because it shows many different people's view points. I think this is a great question to ask people because it will cause them to consider if they are a person of integrity. My definition of integrity is always doing the right thing, no matter how difficult it may be. Great post! Sincerely, Rebecca Waenberg
Hey Room 14! I am a student of Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I love all of the things you all had to say about integrity. I think you did a great job on the video! It is so awesome that kids your age are able to access the internet and be involved with such great technology at a young age. I encourage you to keep up the good work!
11 comments:
Well done Room 14, I really like the fact that you had lots of different ideas from students but also I think its important that the teachers/adults were also adding in their opinions too, it meant that everyone was thinking about integrity and there were lots of ideas. I think that's what I would have held up on a card that its good for everyone to show integrity.
Mr Webb and Room 8, Melville Intermediate School, Hamilton, Waikato.
I have enjoyed looking at your blog. Your art slideshare was lovely and I really enjoyed the language of Integrity. At my school we learn about the virtues also. What I liked about your slideshow was the words "be true to yourself even when noone else is looking".
http://bestschoolintheworld1.blogspot.com/ This blog is created by year 5/6 students also. Maybe we can skype sometime and share our ideas about blogging.
Ms Matthews
I agree with Mr. Webb, having the adults participate is important. Character education is so important, creating a community that cares about each other truly enhances the learning environment.
Mr. C
NoelTigers.com
Noel Elementary School
Noel, Missouri USA
i think its great girls how every body shows Integrity
its great
stacey loveland
Hi Keilani, Charlotte, and Room 14, my name is Miranda. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama USA. I am in a class called EDM310. As one of our assignments I get to follow your class blog.
I really enjoyed your slideshow on integrity. I agree that it is important that the adults were in the slideshow too. Everyone has their own opinion on what integrity is and it is so neat to see what your class believes is the meaning. My card would read: Believe in yourself and everyone else will too.
Thank you so much for sharing! Keep up the great work.
Hey Room 14! I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I am excited to be apart of this integrity lesson! I think these two children did a terrific job. By choosing to incorporate some teachers and different ages of children, several definitions were brought together. Integrity is such an important part of character and I'm glad to see these children considering what it truly means. My card would say: Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Thanks for the post! Your class can view my blog at spenceamandaedm310.blogspot.com.
I am Sarah Nell York in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I go to the University of South Alabama. I love that you guys put together this slide show of what integrity means. It really was such a great presentation! I am encouraged to see kids use technology today!! Keep up the great work!!
Hello,
I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University if South Alabama. I really like this slideshow because it shows many different people's view points. I think this is a great question to ask people because it will cause them to consider if they are a person of integrity. My definition of integrity is always doing the right thing, no matter how difficult it may be. Great post!
Sincerely,
Rebecca Waenberg
Hey Room 14! I am a student of Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I love all of the things you all had to say about integrity. I think you did a great job on the video! It is so awesome that kids your age are able to access the internet and be involved with such great technology at a young age. I encourage you to keep up the good work!
WOW thats really cool i think you did a great job.it must of been hard!
Well don keilani,ruby,lucy I like it.
Post a Comment