Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Exploring Innovation

Innovation is one of our school values. Please help us develop our understanding by sharing keywords related to innovation.
Stuck for ideas? Check out this innovative site

What does 'innovation' mean to you?... at AnswerGarden.ch.

1 comments:

Raley said...

This is such a cute idea, exploring innovation and defining it and allowing others to cooperate and get involved in adding their 2 cents! I added "different" to the underneath part because when I think innovative i think "new" and you already had new so then i asked myself 'what is new' to me and came up with 'different!' Even though you hear 'different' a lot and most are quit familiar with the word... that's what I think is so great about different because you can take it and do anything with it, being that you understand and grasp it's concept! Such a fun and "innovative" (:D) way to use your vocabulary skills and technology as well as group interaction! Love this idea! By the way I am an EDM 310 student at the University of Alabama, proud to get the opportunity to comment on your blog and see what great things yall are working with! keep it up!

 
Copyright 2010 Room 14 Explorers. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase