Saturday, June 25, 2011

Special Talents

Room 14 is full of individuals with unique talents. Every Friday some-one from our class shares their special talent. So far we have had singers, skate-boarders, musicians, dancers, gymnasts, model helicopter pilots and much , much more.

Be patient as it takes a few seconds to load but is worth the wait!


What other extra-curricula activities are you involved in - at school? and out-of-school?
Please write your first name and then list the activities. For example:
Jessie - In school: choir, kapa haka, young einsteins
Out school: Judo, Girl Guides.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys are talented! Love the slide show from room 4

Latasha said...

hi this is Latasha.

at school i play the key board.

And out of school i do swimming.

Anonymous said...

I play soccer,weave flax and climb
trees. In school i am a young einstin,play the guitar and loves maths.

Matthew

Anonymous said...

Out of school i play the drums and do karate and in school i play basket ball and do a sport camp.

d-man (damian)

maringi said...

Wow that was cool i have never seen so many stars in a class before.

leith said...

in school i play recorder and outside of school i have maori class.

leith

Tyler said...

hi I'm Tyler

in school i do choir
out of school i do karate

John said...

wowza i have never seen any thing like them twistring and turning and music flying and fliping jumping and blowing

John said...

in school i do gym and out of school i dance!!!!

Dylan said...

Hi my name is Dylan. In school I do gym. and I do Scout's out side of school.

Maringi said...

I do Netball and ballet it is fun. what do you do in and out of school?

Olivia said...

Out of school I play soccer, swimming and have speech and drama lessons. In school I play keyboard! P.S I also have two awesome teachers!!!

Shaye said...

Hi my name is Shaye. In school I do gymnastics and out of school I
Hip Hop. :)

Brooke said...

Hi im Brooke

I play keyboard at School

and I did Girl Guides out of School.

treva and anaru said...

hi we like your flute playing ruby we like how you are flexible and how do you do gymnastics it hard miela and kalanie

zav said...

hi my name is zav in school i play recorder out of school i play rugby and do boxing.



8)

Georjia said...

I do basketball at school + and I sing LOTS out of school.

Kiani said...

hi my name is Kiani in school I do
do...
hockey pracitce

out of school I do...
horse riding
hockey
swimmig
biking
That's all for me this tearm!!!!!!!!!

Ruby said...

Hi I'm Ruby
In school time I do...
gymnastics
Out of school I do...
hockey,flute and aikido

Miela said...

Hi im Miela
At school i do gymnastics and just had the competition and i run with my friends
Out of school i do Tae Kwon Do.

Braeden said...

Hi my name is Braeden and i do boxing Zen Do Kai Mui ty and i have done kick Boxing and i am impreased you guys nice joob:)

lucy said...

hi my name is lucy,
in school i do gymnastics and out of school i do swimming, kip magrah, waterpolo, and hockey.

 
Copyright 2010 Room 14 Explorers. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase